Error Code sc899 Ricoh
Published in Printing.
Steps to Fix Ricoh Printer Error Code SC899:-
Step 1:- Unplug the Ricoh Printer Network Cable:-
- Start with unplugging the Ricoh printer network cable.
- Next, enter the service mode. Press the buttons in order as given after, [Reset]. then , then , then , followed by [clear]. Keep on holding the [clear] button until the menu “SP” appears.
- Click on the “System SP” button.
- Then go to the new menu and try to expand the portion labeled as “SP-5XXX.”
- After this start scrolling down the several pages until you see “5801 — Memory Clear”, now expand this section.
- Click on submenu 8 labeled as “Printer Application” and then click on “Execute” button given at the right-hand side
- of the screen to clear the Ricoh printer’s memory.
- A confirmation message will appear; then click on “Execute” button given on this message to proceed further.
- Now the printer will ask you to power off and finish the process.
- Next, restart your Ricoh Printer and you will find the error message is removed.
- Finally, print a job from the computer for test confirmation.
- Check if the error is resolved. If it’s not, then follow the Step 2.
Step 2:- Turn-Off your Ricoh Printer:-
- Try to turn off your Ricoh printer by unplugging it from the outlet.
- Then completely disconnect your Ricoh printer device from the PC properly and again re-connect it via a USB cable after 5 minutes.
- Now, restart your computer machine.
- Then again re-plug your Ricoh printer device and try to turn it on.
Hopefully, now this error would have removed. If it still reflects, means some other serious issue is there. For that, you may immediately contact with Ricoh Printer Support.